- Props (if any) will have to be arranged by the participants themselves.
- Any kind of hazardous/inflammable objects shall not be allowed to be used during
performance. If used, the team will be disqualified at that very instance.
- Reporting time is 5:00 pm on Feb 23, 2018.
- Any late arrival will lead to immediate disqualification.
- Sound file for the sequence of the final performance must be submitted on February 21,
- You can mail your file at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only 2 minutes of preparation or setup time will be allotted for each event and the
performance time limit for each event is as follows:
1. 5 minutes for Solo Dancing
2. 5 minutes for Duet Dancing
3. 8 minutes for Group Dancing
4. 5 minutes for Singing
5. 20 minutes for Fashion Show
- Sequence number for the event should be collected from the respective coordinators
one hour before the beginning of the performance.